CYA Campus Representative Position
Do you have a passion for traveling and sharing your study abroad experience? CYA is seeking three
enthusiastic and outgoing Campus Relations Representatives to join our dynamic team for the fall
recruitment season (end of August through November).
Campus Relations Representatives help build CYA’s partnerships with colleges and universities across
the US and work alongside CYA’s recruitment team to carry out strategic enrollment goals. This role is
ideal for candidates who want to build a strong network and gain experience within the international
Campus Relations Representatives should be CYA alums who are advocates of study abroad and able to
work and travel independently. Candidates should be energetic, detail-oriented, and have excellent
interpersonal, written, & verbal communication skills.
● Represent CYA at study abroad fairs, information sessions & host classroom presentations.
Events may be both in-person & virtual.
● Meet in person & virtually with students, professors and study abroad administrators to discuss
and promote the CYA program
● Conduct research prior to campus visits
● Submit reports following campus visits
● Book travel arrangements and report expenses throughout fall recruitment season
This is a full-time, remote position beginning September 4th, 2023 with an on-site training in Cambridge,
Massachusetts taking place August 22nd – August 25th, and ending by mid-November. The role has an
intensive travel schedule, sometimes including weekends and/or holidays. Daily work hours vary.
Physical demands include lifting/maneuvering up to 25 pounds and continuous standing or walking. This
position reports to the Associate Director -North America, Alexia Lingaas.
What we require:
● Experience studying with CYA
● Bachelor’s degree
● Laptop to use for the duration of the position
● Travel experience
● Ability to quickly adapt to new software systems and technologies
● Comfortable presenting to large audiences
● Valid US driver’s license and ability to provide a Motor Vehicle Report by Aug 5, 2023
● Outgoing personality & positive attitude!
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume (video submissions are welcome) and contact information
for two references to Alexia Lingaas at [email protected]. The deadline for application submissions
is May 26, 2023. Please note that you must have the right to work in the United States to be eligible for
this position. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.