Administrative Support Coordinator
College Year in Athens (CYA) is looking for a part-time Administrative Support Coordinator to join our U.S.-based team in Cambridge, MA. CYA is a non-profit provider of study abroad programs in Greece.
The Admin Support Coordinator plays an essential role in our office, providing general support for our recruitment, university relations, finance, and student advising teams.
We are a small office, so s/he will work closely with upper-level administrators and gain valuably diverse experience.
CYA seeks enthusiastic employees with a can-do attitude and great organizational skills. Our ideal candidate is efficient, detail-oriented, and has previous office and/or customer service experience. Interest or experience in higher education or study abroad is a plus.
• Act as first point of contact for the office via phone and email
• Assist with mailing promotional materials, transcripts, visa-related documents, etc.
• Assist with research projects
• Create International Student Identity Cards
• Database work (data entry, creating mailing lists and labels, etc.)
The position is 20 hours per week. The target (but flexible) start date is the beginning of January 2017.
What we require:
● Bachelor’s or associate degree
● Efficient and detail-oriented
● Strong communication and customer relations skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
● Previous office experience and exposure to a database system
● Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
● Creative and flexible
● Positive attitude!
To apply, please submit a resume, a cover letter, and contact information for two references to Katie Sievers at [email protected] as soon as possible. Interviews will start on December 15th, 2016, and continue until the position is filled. Please note you must have the right to work in the United States to be eligible for this position.